Monday, September 1, 2014

Rubio Monocoat on Restoration Hardware Reclaimed Wood

Thought I would stop in and give an update on the table! The table, from Restoration Hardware, was unfinished wood. A few weeks ago, we set a glass of water on the table and it left a very clear ring and we decided it was time to better protect the top. We did a bunch of research and decided to go with Rubio Monocoat natural oil finish in clear/pure (no, they are not sponsoring me or know I am writing about them).

Application was pretty simple and although we were a little sad that it made the table darker, it is well worth it to have the table to protected. Water now just pools on the top layer.

Soon I will be updating about the couch corner!






3 comments:

  1. We used rubio monocoat on our wood floors - LOVE how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you for sharing your information. I read them all and I love them all.Sikka Kimaantra Greens Sector 79 Noida is a new launch residential Project by Sikka builders. Sikka Kimaantra Greens offers 3/4 BHK & Villas with multiple sizes. Sikka Kimantra Greens is located at the best location of sector 79.
    For details Click Here

    ReplyDelete